- AlpineAire Foods
- Backpackers Pantry
- Beans Freeze Dried Food
- Breakfast Freeze Dried Food
- Bucket Freeze Dried Food
- Bug Out Bags
- Camp Stoves
- Cases Freeze Dried Food
- Cheese Freeze Dried Food
- Chicken Freeze Dried Food
- Crank Powered Lights
- Crank Powered Radios
- Desserts Freeze Dried Food
- Doomsday Prepper Gear
- Fire Starters
- First Aid Kits
- Freeze Dried Food
- Fruit Freeze Dried Food
- Gas Masks
- Gluten Free Freeze Dried Food
- Gourmet Freeze Dried Food
- Hygiene Kits
- Mixed Freeze Dried Food
- Mountain House Food
- Portable Water Filtration
- Power Generators
- Preparedness Seeds
- Ready To Eat Freeze Dried Food
- Single Serve Freeze Dried Food
- Sleeping Bags
- Sterno Fuel
- Survival Books
- Survival Gear
- Survival Guides
- Survival Kits
- Survival Tents
- Two Way Radios
- Vegetarian Freeze Dried Food
- Water Storage
- Wise Food Storage
Doomsday Prepper Gear Pages
- Molded rubber grip and knurled striking surface butt cap
- Saw ground back blade
- Integrated fire starter with integrated diamond sharpener
- Key ground-air communication patch
- Emergency micro lanyard whistle
From Gerber, the 31-000751 Bear Grylls Survival Series Ultimate Knife is designed to help you endure in the toughest environments. It features an ergonomic grip for comfortable handling and a dependable stainless steel blade with a versatile serrated edge. Additionally, the knife and military-grade nylon sheath are packed with innovative survival tools, including a fire starter, a diamond blade sharpener, an emergency whistle, and a pommel.
This survival knife includes an emergency whistle, pommel, and sheath with fire starter and blade sharpener. View larger.
The included “Priority of Survival” pocket guide by Bear Grylls includes experience-based survival advice and instruction.
Sharp, Durable Blade Handles Tough Survival Tasks
Built to offer the versatility that adventurers, backpackers, and hunters need in the wilderness, the Ultimate Knife features a versatile 4.75-inch drop-point blade. This blade is half serrated to make quick work of cutting rope and other fibrous materials. It features full-tang construction for overall durability, and it is crafted from hard stainless steel, which allows for excellent edge retention.
Innovative, Ergonomic Design Delivers Versatility
Survival tools are only useful if they’re easy to handle, so this knife features a comfortable, rubberized grip that’s textured to prevent slippage. And because being a true survivor means making innovative use of your tools, the knife’s handle features two holes for securely lashing it to a stick for use as a fishing spear–or whatever other bladed tool your situation calls for.
In addition, the handle base features a stainless steel pommel that can be used for pounding or hammering. A lanyard cord helps you keep track of the knife, and the lanyard features an integrated emergency whistle that can be used to attract attention–so others can keep track of you.
Balanced for optimum handling, this Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series Knife has an overall length of 10 inches and weighs just 11.2 ounces–14.72 ounces with the included sheath.
Military-Grade Nylon Sheath with Smart Details
Just as versatile as the knife it protects, the included sheath folds open to reveal a diamond sharpener. The sheath also has a life-saving fire starter rod locked into a water-tight holder. This ferrocerium rod produces a shower of hot sparks when scraped against the rough surface of the striker notch that is incorporated into the back of the knife blade. For further versatility and functionality, the sheath includes a waterproof “Priority of Survival” guide tucked into a protective pocket on the back of the sheath.
The nylon sheath is crafted from lightweight, military-grade materials that are mildew resistant for long-term use in harsh climates. It includes a Velcro closure to keep your knife secure.
About the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series
Bringing together the 70 years of expertise behind all Gerber Legendary Blades and the survival and adventure experience of the renowned Bear Grylls, the Bear Grylls Survival Series is a one-of-a-kind line of knives, tools, and gear. A former member of the British SAS, a prolific adventurer, and the daring host of Discovery Channel’s Man vs. Wild, Bear Grylls is no stranger to extreme situations. Each item in the Survival Series is thoughtfully designed by Bear and Gerber to offer features that can help keep a smart adventurer alive in the wild. These dependable tools come with Bear’s “Priorities of Survival” pocket guide, so you can check your instincts against his experience-based advice.
What’s in the Box
Gerber 31-000751 Bear Grylls Survival Series Ultimate Knife, nylon sheath, and “Priorities of Survival” pocket guide.
From the highest peaks of the Himalayas, to the rainforests of South America, if world renowned outdoorsman Bear Grylls is on an adventure you can be sure he’s equipped with the most durable outdoor gear Gerber has to offer.
- Compact take down design made in the USA
- 50/55 lb draw
- PVC riser and fiberglass limbs
- arrow rest included
- Comes with 4 arrows and carrying case
Most regular bows are not compact for survival and are very costly. Trying to make one in the wild takes a great deal of skill and know-how that most don’t have.
The compact take-down Spectre survival bow and arrow set will be ideal for any survival hunting needs at an affordable price. Its slip in / detachable fiberglass/resin filled limbs and the PVC riser with arrow rest break down to fit compactly in its pouch. Assembly requires no tools. The light weight and compact design makes it easy to carry and store. This set will also make a perfect back-up bow for bow hunters to keep in the vehicle on hunting trips.
The compact take down Spectre survival bow model SB1 50/55# 4 arrows with field points, carrying case with shoulder strap and manual that includes bow hunting techniques, processing wild game, preserving meat without refrigeration and basic survival instructions.
- Food and Water
- Light and Communication
- Shelter and Warmth
- Tools, First Aid
- Hygiene and Sanitation
This survival kit was designed using advice from experts in the emergency preparedness industry. It follows guidelines given by government agencies and non-profit preparedness organizations. This 10-person deluxe office emergency kit has a retail value of 8.
(All items are packed securely in 1 Deluxe Hikers Backpack which contains extra space available for your personal items and 1 – 5 Gallon Bucket with Toilet Seat Lid)
- HOLLOW HANDLE
- SCREW-OFF TOP
- FILLED W/SURVIVAL ITEMS (MATCHES NOT INCLUDED)
Black Survival Kit Knife – Hollow Handle. Compass Screw-Off Top. Filled With Survival Items (Matches Not Included).
Related Survival Gear Products
- Iodine-free Inactivates viruses without bad-tasting iodine.
- Easy to Use Lever-action pump handle has a 4-to-1 mechanical advantage and dual pump action, so you don’t have to work as hard.
- Dependable Inactivates 99.99% of waterborne viruses; eliminates over 99.9999% of all waterborne bacteria and 99.9% of common protozoan parasites, such as giardia and cryptosporidia, as well as particulates, bad tastes, and odors.
- Lifetime warranty
Get added viral protection in popular wilderness areas and developing countries with this combination purifier system. The SweetWater® Microfilter removes waterborne bacteria and protozoan parasites, and the chlorine-based SweetWater® Purifier Solution effectively inactivates viruses. This system meets U.S. EPA requirements for microbiological water purifiers.Get the added viral protection that’s critical in popular wilderness areas and developing countries with this comprehensive purifier/microfilter system. The SweetWater Microfilter removes waterborne bacteria and protozoa, particulate, taste and odors, while the chlorine-based SweetWater Purifier Solution effectively inactivates viruses. Together they provide the most reliable water possible. It pumps easily with a 4:1 mechanical advantage, producing 1.25 liters per minute and can easily be cleaned in the field to restore flow rates without tools. This system meets U.S. EPA requirements for microbiological water purifiers.
- Inactivates 99.99 percent of waterborne viruses
- Eliminates over 99.9999 percent of all waterborne bacteria
- Eliminates 99.9 percent of common protozoan parasites, such as giardia and cryptosporidia, as well as particulates
- Activated carbon core helps eliminate taste and odors for fresh-tasting water
- Inactivates viruses without bad-tasting iodine
- Easy-to-use lever-action pump handle has a 4-to-1 mechanical advantage and dual pump action for easy pumping
- Lightweight; entire system weighs just 14 ounces
- Compact handle folds flat when not in use for easy packing and storage
- Made in USA
- Filters Protozoa: Yes
- Filters Bacteria: Yes
- Filters Viruses: Yes
- Filters Particulates: Yes
- Filters Chemicals/Toxins: Yes
- Weight: 14 ounces
- Dimensions: 2 by 7.5 inches
- Filter Media: Silica Depth Plus Sodium Hypochlorite
- Filter Pore Size: 0.2 microns
- Flow (L/min): 1 liters per min
- Flow (strokes per liter): 75
- Cartridge Life: 750 liters
- Mechanical advantage: Yes
- Water Bottle Adapter: Yes
- Cartridge replacement indicator: Yes
105 Piece First Aid Plus Kit – combines essential first aid supplies with personal hygiene and outdoor protection products. Reviews
105 Piece First Aid Plus Kit – combines essential first aid supplies with personal hygiene and outdoor protection products.
- Not your ordinary first aid kit. This 105 piece kit combines essential first aid supplies with personal hygiene and outdoor protection products. And best of all it comes in a user friendly roll out sleeve with all the products are at your fingertips.
- Kit Includes: 2- Non Adherent Pad 100- Q-Tips 1- 5X9 Bandage 3 – 2X2 Bandages 3- 3X3 Bandages 3 – 4X4 Badages 2- Blue Masks 1 – Pocket Tissue 6 – Alcohol Wipes 1 – Ibuprofen 1 – Cold Relief 1 – Aspirin 2 pack
- Kit Also Includes: 1 – Antacid 2 pack 1 – Non aspirin 1 – CPR Mouthpiece 6 – Antiseptic Wipes 6 – Paws Antimicroibial Wipes 3 – Antibiotic Ointment 12 -1 x 3 Bandaids 12 -3/4 x 3 Bandaids 1 – Burn Free 4×4 3 -Small Burn Free 1 – Blistex
- Kit Also Includes: 1 – 63 page First Aid Guide 1 – Eye Patch 2 – 3″ Gauze 1 – 5 1/2 Scissors 2 – 1/2 yd Tape 1 – Tweezer 1 – Hydrogen Peroxide 1 – Chapstick 1 – Triangular Bandage 2 – Sting Relief 1 – Bug X 1 – Poison Oak
- Kit Also Includes: 1 – SPF Sunscreen 1 – 2 oz Hand Sanitizer 1 – Toothbrush 1 – Toothpaste 1 – Comb 1 – Hand Lotion 2 – Wet Naps 3 – Patch Bandage 6 – Butterfly Bandages 2 – Fingertip Bandages 1 – Doctor Penlight 2 – Pair Nitrile Gloves
Mayday Industries is a manufacture and wholesaler that specializes in disaster preparedness supplies. Established in 1995, we have seen this industry change from west coast earthquake preparedness to a spotlight on national preparedness brought on by September 11 and the Iraq War. Mayday Industries has set itself apart from the crowd by offering some of the services listed in the letter.
Dual action toothbrush is designed to fit the contours of canine teeth. Nylon bristles form soft tips to clean between teeth and remove food particles that lead to bad breath, plaque and tarter. Outer rubber massagers clean gums and help prevent periodontal disease. Comes with a 2.5 ounce tube of pet dental toothpaste, one finger brush and one dual action toothpaste.
Find More Hygiene Kit Products
- New Surplus (never used) ( NOT FOR EXPORT )
- Gas Mask
- One NATO NBC Filter
- Carrying Bag
East German Gas Mask Set.(NOT FOR EXPORT)
New Surplus (never used)
One NATO NBC (nuclear/biological/chemical) 40mm Filter
Carrying Bag. Cosmetic Use Only.
Find More Gas Mask Products
- Pack of two, 20-packets (total of 40-packets)
- Safe, quick and easy method to start your briquets for your barbecue or wood for your fire
- Made of organic compounds
- Contains no dangerous lighter fluid, or smelly chemicals to contaminate the flavor of your food or fire
- No greasy residue; No smoke or flare ups
CSL Ignite-O Firestarter is a safe, quick and easy method to start your briquets for your barbeque or wood for your fire. Made of organic compounds, CSL Ignite-O Firestarter is safe to use. Does not contain dangerous lighter fluid, or smelly chemicals to contaminate the flavor of your food or fire. No greasy residue. No smoke or flare ups. Easy to store. Easy to use.
Related Fire Starter Products
- 10 person kit
- Latex free contents
- Assist in compliance with OSHA regulations
- Fits in a vehicles easily
Small, and yet content rich kit; Ideal for home or workshop; Contains 62 pieces of first aid supplies; Includes instant cold compress, sting relief pad, burn cream and instruction guide; Sturdy, plastic compact carrying case with handle so you can easily use it for camping or other outside activities